20 centimeters equals 7.874 inches.
To convert centimeters into inches, you need to multiply by the conversion factor of 0.3937.
For example, use the following formula and multiply the number of centimeters by 0.3937 to get the answer in inches.
20 cm x 0.3937 (conversion factor) = 7.874 inches.
If you don’t feel like doing the math, use our online conversion calculator to convert different units of measurements and quickly give you the answer.
Units of measurement conversion calculator
You can also use the following table to convert centimeters into inches.
Centimeters into inches conversion table
Inch or inches is a length unit of measurement. It is used in the USA as a customary and Imperial unit of length.
Many people will abbreviate the word inch as in. For example, 1 inch may be written as 1 in. It can also be denoted by using the double prime symbol “, for example, 1 inch can be written as 1″.
1 inch is also equal to 1⁄36 yard or 1⁄12 foot.
Centimeters are a unit of measurement in the metric system, which is a general scale of measurement used around the world.
The centimeter or cm is a decimal fraction of the meter, the International System of Units unit of length. 1 meter is equal to 39.37 inches.
- How many inches in a yard?
- How many liters in a gallon?
- How many pounds in a kilogram?
- How many grams are in a kilogram?
- How many meters are in a mile?
- How many meters are in a yard?
- How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
- Convert kilometers per hour to miles per hour
- 8 Inches is how many centimeters?
- How many grams in a pound?
- How many centimeters equal 1 foot?