6 feet equals 1.829 meters.
To convert feet into meters, you need to multiply by the conversion factor of 0.3048.
For example, use the following formula and multiply the number of feet by 0.3048 to get the answer in meters.
6 feet x 0.3048 (conversion factor) = 1.829 meters.
If you don’t feel like doing the math, use our online conversion calculator to convert different units of measurements and quickly give you the answer.
Units of measurement conversion calculator
You can also use the following table to convert feet into meters.
Feet into meters conversion table
A foot is a unit of length measurement that is equal to 12 inches or 0.305 meters.
A Meter is part of the metric system of measurement which was created in France to have a way to measure length, mass, and volume. 1 meter is equal to 3 feet 3 inches in length.
- How many inches in a yard?
- How many liters in a gallon?
- How many pounds in a kilogram?
- How many grams are in a kilogram?
- How many meters are in a mile?
- How many meters are in a yard?
- How many millimeters are in a centimeter?
- Convert kilometers per hour to miles per hour
- 8 Inches is how many centimeters?
- How many grams in a pound?
- How many centimeters equal 1 foot?
- How many inches are in 40 centimeters?
- How many inches are in 20 centimeters?
- How many inches are in 60 centimeters?