Are you a carpenter or know someone who is? The following items are all chosen with carpenters in mind and are sure to be a hit!
Calipers are tools that measure with great precision. They can be used to measure the thickness, width, and depth of objects with amazing accuracy.
Digital calipers are especially useful because they can display measurements digitally on the screen which makes it easier to read and record them.
- 【Precise & Accurate】Kynup digital caliper has a measurement range of 0 – 6”/ 0 – 150 mm; accuracy to ±0.001”/0.02mm and resolution to 0.0005″/0.01mm. Perfect and accurate caliper measuring…
- 【3 Units Conversion】 You can switch 3 units with the calipers: inch, mm and fraction based on your habits with the push of a button. Press the on/off button, slide the digital caliper to…
- 【4 Measuring Ways】 Caliper measuring tool comes with two sets of jaws and a probe, which are easy to measure depth, step, external and internal diameter, making all your objects measurable. 3…
Laser distance measurer
A laser distance measurer is a handheld device that uses a laser beam to measure the distance between two points. It is a quick and easy way to measure distances, and it is especially useful for carpenters because it allows them to measure distances in hard-to-reach places.
- A fully featured laser measuring tool that’s designed for multiple purposes. It comes with an LCD that’s easy on the eyes. S9 is a laser tape measure that punches above its weight. It comes with all the basics such as length, area, volume and indirect. Its laser extends out to 229 feet and is accurate up to ± 1/16 in, offering way more precision than a standard digital tape measure with laser. Being able to pinpoint the desired target prevents errors, saving time and improving productivity
- Simple distance measurements can be taken with a simple click of a button. The digital measuring tape has the capability to remember the last 30 measurement data. The digital tape measure has 2 bubble levels so that you can make sure you’re taking your measurements on the level. Unlike tape measures, there’s never any slack or bending; you can get a more accurate reading with lasers, especially at longer distances. Plus, you don’t need to have another person to hold the other end
- The laser measuring tape can complete most measurements in 0.5 seconds. These tools are a great time saver for people who need a quick measurement of a house, room, backyard or entire construction site. Distance, min/max, add/subtract, area, and volume, and it includes Pythagoras functions. Carpenters, realtors, landscapers, carpenters, and painters all find electronic tape measure a quick alternative to digging out a digital measurement tool or pacing something off
A digital level is a measuring tool that is used to determine whether a surface is level or not. It is a useful tool for carpenters because it helps them to ensure that their work is accurate and precise.
- This Digital Angle Gauge and Level can measure or set angles, check relative angles with zero calibration feature, or can be used as a digital level
- High visibility reverse contrast display improves visibility in dimly lit work environments
- Strong magnetic base to attaches to conduit, pipes, saw blades, vents, ducts, and other ferromagnetic surfaces
A measuring tape is a long, flexible tape that is used to measure lengths. It is a common tool for carpenters because it is portable and easy to use.
- 13 ft. of blade reach* for increased versatility.
- Wide base for improved stability during layout.
- 1-1/8 Wide Blade With Large, easy to read font.
- Patented plastic and rubber slide lock provides added protection from jobsite abuse.
- Durable blade coating withstands residential jobsite conditions.
Digital angle gauge
A digital angle gauge is a tool that is used to measure angles. It is a useful tool for carpenters because it helps them to ensure that their work is precise and accurate.
- Press the ZERO button to calibrate the angle gauge to any reference surface.
- Resolution: 0. 1 degrees
- use 1 AAA batteries for superior battery life.
- Range: +/- 180 degrees
A combination square is a multi-purpose measuring tool that can be used to measure angles, mark straight lines, and check the squareness of corners. It is a useful tool for carpenters because it can be used for a wide variety of measuring tasks.
- Black precision-etched scales
- Durable cast zinc body
- Rust proof stainless steel blade
- Perfect for 90° and 45° marking
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements
A measuring wheel is a device that is used to measure long distances. It is a useful tool for carpenters because it allows them to measure distances quickly and accurately without the need for a tape measure.
- 📏【9999.11 Maximum Capacity】– U.S. Measuring units, Measures in feet and inches. Measure distance wheel against a usual tape measure and it will be the same measurements. Whether private or industrial purposes, the measurement of straight line and curve line is easy.
- 📏【Zozen Measuring Wheel】– One key reset, Larger bracket, Redesigned joints, Threaded TPR tires, Increased friction, Original location marker, Exquisite zozen tape measure and backpack. The handle features a large for more comfort.
- 📏【Portable & Accurate】– Through 2 tims folds can be folded to 16 inches into a backpack(included) for easy carrying and transport. Unfolded it extends to 40”. Adopts a precise gear structure design with an accuracy of±0.5%. the forward count increases, and the backward count decreases, effectively avoiding errors.
Read more about measuring wheels here.